First. Scope and Consent
Information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us: Including name, address, phone number, mobile phone, email address, nickname, birthday, gender, ID number, and any other information provides when registration or using our service.
Information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
- We collect information about your interaction with our services, including attending prize contest in our website, or other transaction-based content that you generate.
- We collect information at Free Gift giveaway or prize contest.
- When you use our services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services: including your calls with us, emails, or chatroom.
Information we collect automatically when you use our webpages
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our services, to provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, to contact you about your account, to provide you customer service: We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
- To provide access to and use of our services.
- Give you access to your purchase history, bids, internal messages and other feature.
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our services.
- We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency.
- Authorize Payment: Payment information you provide when using our service will be providing to our Third party financial institution partners. (Visa, Master, or any payment system we might use)
- We may disclose your personal information to other members of the Transbang.com corporate family or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
- As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- In addition to that, we do not allow third parties to track or collect your personal information on our sites for their own advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Third. Your Right to Access, Correct, and Delete Data
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Data we collect, use, and disclose is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that Data depends to a large extent on the Data you provide. You have a right to do as below:
- To inquiry or request to read your Data.
- To request a copy.
- To request supplements or corrections.
- To request stop operation and processing.
- To request deletion.
- If you wish to access or amend any of your Data we hold, or request that we delete any of your information that is no longer necessary for the provision of our Services, you may contact our customer service team via email "[email protected]".
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our services.
- Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
- We offer certain site features, services, applications, and tools that are available only through the use of these technologies. You are always free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your browser, installed application, or device so permits. However, if you decline cookies or other similar technologies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain site features, services, applications, or tools. You may also be required to re-enter your password more frequently during your browsing session. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable these technologies, please review your browser or device settings.
- Any personal information that we collect and store through use of these technologies is first obtained through notice and consent: We obtain your consent by providing you with transparent notice of use of the technologies and providing you with the opportunity to make a choice to disable these technologies as set forth above.
- We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
- Do not give your personal information to others in order to protect your account. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us as soon as possible.
Seventh. Children's Privacy
Our websites are general audience websites, and our services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not accept anyone who is under 16 as our members.
We have the right to amend the policy at any time. Notification of important amendment will be sent to your email and/or post on the homepage for members to view.
Ninth. Questions or Complaints
If you have a question or a complaint about us, please contact us via email or customer service