「株式会社バイフォーユー」(hereinafter referred to as the "The Company”) is provided Transbang.com Web Services (http://www.transbang.com) in accordance with the service agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "The Service"), the service agreement between you and The Company jointly concluded contractual effect.
First. Your Acceptance of Terms
- We offer a wide range of Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use the Service, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Service ("Service Terms"). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
- Violation of any of the Terms may result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You have commitment to accept and comply with the agreement of the Service Agreement. If you disagree with the agreement of the Service, you should immediately terminate or cancel your account with the Company.
- We reserve the right to update and change Terms of Services (“TOS”) from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the TOS. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You are encouraged to review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.
- If you are under the age of eighteen, you shall comply with the above provisions, and shall have your parent (or guardian) read, understand and agree with all the contents of this agreement or any amendments before use or continue to use The Company's services. When you use or continue to use the Service, it means that your parents (or guardians) have read, understood and agree to all of the content of this agreement and any amendments.
Second. Links to third-party websites
The Company provides Service on online auction and purchasing (including collecting payment). To provide service aims at the convenience of your online shopping experience, you may be linked to other websites operated by other industry; The Company does not have any corporation relationship with any of the linked websites or service. We are not responsible for any transaction of or issues that may happen once you are outside of our website. The Company's search results do not guarantee its suitability, dependability, validity, accuracy and completeness. When use of our search service or links to other websites that the Company advices, we do not guarantee the correctness. The Company only represents its members to bid on Yahoo Japan, after winning the bid, the Company will collect money from you to pay for your winning item. The item will be purchased under your own name or businesses. EMS, DHL or other international logistics company will deliver the item under your name and information you provided. We are not responsible of the seller who do not sent the goods, nor take the responsibility for the quantity of the item. We also do not cover any kind of after safe service.
Third. Registration and Account
You acknowledge that when you complete the registration or other manner involved in the actual use of Company's service, you are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). The Company has the right to cancel or permanently frozen your account at any time.
Registration and Account
In order to create an account, you must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
In order to use our Service, you agree to the following：
- Your registration in our member data will be protected and used in our site or related service.
- You acknowledge that when you complete the registration or other manner involved in the actual use of Company's service, you are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). The Company has the right to cancel or permanently frozen your account at any time. We do not accept any liability for loss of content due to account cancellation.
- You must provide true information when register, including email, contact phone number, address, post code. We will use the information you provide to contact. If you cannot be reached by the information you provided, and lost has occurred, we are not responsible for any lost. You shall update your information and keep the accuracy.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Your account may only be used by one person. An account may not be used by more than one person. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Fourth. Use our internet service
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You agree not to use this service in illegal acts of infringement, including but not limited to:
- Publish or transmit any defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, contrary to public order in images or any form of files on The Company’s site or service;
- Infringement of reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property and other rights;
- Violation of any law or obligation;
- Fraudulent use of the name of others to use the Service;
- Transmit or distribute computer viruses;
- Engaged in wrongful act or false transaction posting or sending the message the introduction of crime;
- Anything involves or relates to guns, drugs, illegal drugs, pirated software or other contraband laws;
- Provide information or gambling in any way to lure others to participate in gambling;
- Distribute on post spam;
- Anything that the Company believe is not appropriate.
Fifth. Liability coverage and limits
The Company is specialized in Yahoo! Japan online shopping service, which allows members to bid through the auction system services website. You must understand information is posted by Yahoo! Japan Yahoo users, and there may be risks and flaws. The Company is only as a trading place. The Company identifies as trading partners, conduct consultations on the transactions of goods and / or services and place to carry out the transaction, but the Company cannot control the quality of goods involved in the transaction, safety or legality, truthfulness or accuracy of the information that the seller on Yahoo! Japan provides. You should make your own prudent judgment to determine the authenticity and legality of the item, and you should take full risk of any of your purchase.
You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any of the action/situation below:
- Able use or unable to use the Company's Services
- Any third party without the Company’s approval get to use your account or change your data.
- Any trading or selling of the items, samples, data, or information purchased using the Company’s service.
- Any misunderstanding about our service.
- Any misunderstanding about our service.。
Sixth. System interruption or failure
System interruption or failure might happen when using the service. If this leads to any miss bid, miss purchasing, or inconvenience, we will support fully to help you find another item, but we are not responsible for any loss that might occur. You are responsible to protect your own information and/or data. We can only support, but are not responsible for any loss in any form.
Seventh. Download software or data
The Company is not responsible for any software or data that you download from other websites that might link to our service. You must determine the risk, accuracy, and safety, before your action. If loss or damage is occur, the Company is not responsible for any loss or damage.
Eighth. General use and storage
You agree with the terms from the Company. The Company is allowed to keep and store any message, email, or information for as long as necessary. The Company also has the right to delete, remove, or cancel the message, email, or disable account information at any time under any circumstance.
Ninth. Information or advice
The Company reserves the right to modify or delete any of its Terms and conditions.
Our advertising service vendors and other third parties may also use Tracking Technologies to serve you advertisements tailored to interests you have shown by browsing on this Service and other sites, applications, destinations, and services you have visited, and to determine whether you have seen a particular advertisement before to avoid sending you duplicate advertisements, and for other lawful business purposes. The Company’s Service is about oversea online shopping on your behalf, we are not responsible to the condition of the item.
Eleventh. Important Notification
- The Company do not own, make, produce, sell, import, or resell any of the items that show on our website.
- The Company is a system service provider. Using our service, the Company will charge of system fee and/or service fee. Fee detail can be found in the Fee section. Detailed invoice will be provided after the purchase/transaction is completed.
- About your purchase of foreign goods conduct through the Company, we do not charge price difference of the item. We transfer your payment to the seller for the item you purchase. We will charge for service fee/ system fee.
- The Company makes purchases on your behalf. We help you transfer payments, pay local bank fee, local shopping tax, packing fee, shipping fee, or any other costs that might occur.
- When using the Service, you are able to choose your preferred carrier to deliver the package to your assigned address..
- International shipping: imported tax will be determined by the custom. The Company does not know how much the imported tax might be.
- The Company is providing system and service. We will only charge system fee / service fee. We do not own any of the items on our website. Therefore, all items will be purchased using your name and information.
- Transbang provides a free storage for a certain period of time, which is convenient for members to use and collect goods as packages entrusted by the members are delivered to the Japanese/US warehouses of the company. For packages that exceed the free storage period, a certain amount of storage management fees are required. For specific regulations, please refer to [Users Guide] for a description of the Japanese/US storage fee.
- If the packages are delivered to the Japanese/US warehouse or have been notified for payment, and the forwarding has not been completed for more than 120 days, the company will treat the packages as the customers have agreed to waive all the packages. The company will not notify nor be responsible for keeping the packages. The member may not request the relevant damages afterwards
- For the protection of the rights and obligations of consumers, the above description is the obligations of the Company. If any question, please contact us before using the Service. If you do not agree with or have double about any of the Terms or conditions, do not register or use the service. The Company has the right to accept or refuse any order.
You understand and agree that: Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee the following situation:
- The service agreement will meet your needs;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- You purchase through the Service or obtained any product, service, information, or other data will meet your expectations. You are at your own risk of any data loss. Any information that you gain in any form from the Company, do not guarantee the accuracy of the service.
- Any information you provide and declare on the shipping list must be true and accurate to avoid any loss or damage.
- Any other charges by the local freight or carrier is not related to the Company.
Thirteenth. Protection of intellectual property
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material our customers’ users provide to the Service. All information collected through the Service is considered property of the customer. The customer may download a complete copy of all the information collected through the service at any time and request removal of any collected data at any time. You are not obligated to place any content on the Service, and you reserve the right to remove any and all content at your sole discretion. We do not pre-screen content, but we and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. We reserves the right, but has no obligation, to remove content and Accounts containing content that it determines in its sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these TOS.
Fourteenth. Refuse or terminate your use
We, in its sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account and access to our Services if any of the following action is involved:
- Using others information to register.
- Invalid email address is provided.
- Providing false information.
- You refuse to accept any change in the agreement or policy.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When your account is terminated, we have the right to keep any information that you provided when you registered. We do not have the obligation to provide any updates or messages in your account.
You Agree: After termination of the account, we do still preserve the rights below:
- Keep any of the information you provided, and keep all the transactions that have occurred.
- You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Transbang.com, except as otherwise stated in the User Agreement.
When we terminate your account, you are responsible for any kind of the cost or lost.
- We have the right to stop or cancel any transaction that has occurred before account termination.
- We have the right to cancel or stop any transaction at any time.
- If a transaction is reached prior to suspension or termination of service and has been fully fulfilled, we cannot stop or cancel the transaction, but reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service at the same time.
Fifteen. Legal Disputes
- We may amend this User agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.Transbang.com, we will notify you through message center and/or by email. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the User Agreement through electronic click-through.
- You and Transbang.com agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen, or may arise, between us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to the Services, or any products or services sold or purchased through the Services, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Daigobang.com must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court.